In this article, we will guide you how to properly Install TWRP and ROOT Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-A105F), Well, if you are an owner of Samsung Galaxy A10 then I have a good news for you now you can easily Install TWRP and ROOT Samsung Galaxy A10, If you want to customize your Android device, then the first step is to root your device. Before you root your device, make sure root void your device warranty. Still, you have interested! Well, so now check the process to Install TWRP and Root your device,
How to Install TWRP and ROOT Samsung Galaxy A10
All of you know Android is an open-source customization OS. If you are interested in Android customization, then you should know the first step of Android customization is Root. basically, Root is the priority thing to get all the customization ability to get the full os access on your Samsung Galaxy A10. Then download the custom recovery and then flashing the custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy A10. Team win recovery project aka TWRP is the most recommended user based popular custom recovery for all Android devices. In this guide, we share step by step guide how to Root Samsung Galaxy A10.
Why you should flash TWRP Recovery
TWRP comes with the touchscreen supports with an encryption mode. Once you install the custom recovery then it a lot more easier to Root Samsung Galaxy A10. However, TWRP is a custom recovery which also known as Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP recovery build with a Touch screen Interface which allows to users flash the Custom ROM and flash Custom files and install the third-party moded packages, It also allows user to back up the system files which is not supported in Android stock-based recoveries.
By doing this procedure you will lose your Samsung device warranty and please note follow all the steps very very carefully because if you miss any one of these below steps you will brick or dead your Samsung Galaxy devices for sure.
Advantages of Rooting Android devices
- If you root your device then you can easily access all the system files from your device.
- Once rooted then you can easily access the system root directory of android devices.
- Root will increase the performance speed of your device.
- Rooting allows you to modify, edit, delete, view any of your system file inside the root directory.
- If you root your device then you can flash any popular Custom Roms like cyanogen mods, Linage Roms, MIUI and Flame OS even many more custom ROMs or you can design your Stock-based ROM too.
- Root allows you to block Ads from any third-party Android applications.
- Rooting allows you to install the Xposed framework and more Xposed modules.
Advantages Of TWRP Recoveries
However, the only root is not the priority step of Android customization, Custom recovery also the first step to customizing your Android phones properly. Check below to know the advantages of the custom recovery below.
- Flash the “Moded Zip files” to customize your Android devices.
- Use the Xposed framework very easily.
- Custom Recovery allows you to easy way to Root your device.
- You can take a Back up of your whole system before you trying to customize your Android device.
- Easy access and Restore the backup of your Devices. –
- You can flash the stock-based system “image” files through the TWRP Recovery.
- Remove all the bloatware from your device.
- Using TWRP recovery to clock your stock kernel.
- Wipe advanced Dalvik cache and Data from your devices.
Note:- This method is successfully applied to Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-A105).
Before you start with this process you need to fulfill all the pre-requisite criteria then you can properly Root your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- A minimum battery charge of your device is 50 %.
- Backup your all personal data like photos, contacts, songs, videos anything.
- Check your device model number properly.
- Download the custom recovery according to your device Model number.
- Download the Magisk manager to successfully root your Android.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- RMM State Bypass file.
- Most important Odin Flash tool.
Note:– before you selecting the TWRP file to download on your PC, you need to select and download the correct TWRP file for your device. Go to the device settings -> About device -> Software information -> there you will see your device firmware information, now if your device has ASB version then you need to download the ASB TWRP version.
|Magisk manager (Latest)||Download|
|RMM State Bypass||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
|Forced encryption disabler||Download|
Let’s start to Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy A10
First of all, you need to remove your Google account from your device to FRP off cause in case if your reset your device then you need to bypass the FRP lock otherwise you can’t flash any custom recovery on your device.
After that, you need to enable the USB debugging mode and OEM lock mode on your device. however, enable the USB Debugging and OEM lock mode is easy just follow the below steps.
Enable USB Debugging in Samsung Galaxy A10
- First of all, you need to go to the device settings.
- After that, go down below and open “About Device” from there.
- Then tap on “Software information” from there.
- Now you need to tap on the build number continuously “7-10” times to enable “Developer Options”.
- After that, go back to the setting’s main menu by simply tapping on the back key.
- There you can see “Developer Options”.
- Tap on the “Developer Option”.
- Then go down below and enable the “OEM Unlock” and also enable the “USB Debugging” mode from there.
- Done, now follow the next step.
More Info: How to Root Samsung A30
Install TWRP Recovery using Odin tool
- Download the right TWRP file and to your computer.
- Then extract all the files to your PC.
- After that, you need to install the Samsung USB driver on your PC by running the USB driver setup file.
- After that, Open the “Odin Flash tool” from the flash tool folder.
- Then, Run the “Odin_Flash_tool.exe”.
- After that, click on the “AP” tab and then give the file path of extracted TWRP recovery file folder.
- Then click on the “Options” tab and then untick the “Auto Reboot” option.
- Now put your device in “Download Mode”.
Put Samsung Galaxy device into the Download Mode
- First, Remove all the sim and Micro SD card from your device.
- Then power off your device.
- After that, press and hold the following buttons to put your device into the “Download Mode”.
- Press & hold (Volume Down + Volume UP) key and connect USB type C cable until you see ” Warning Screen” on your device.
- Once your device booted in the warning screen then release all the keys and press the Volume UP key to continue the download mode.
- Now you are in “Download Mode”.
- Now connect your Device to PC using the USB Type C cable.
- Open Odin Flash tool software now.
- In the Odin tool, you can see “ID: COM” turn into blue color and Odin tool log box you can see an Added message. (Check above Odin image)
- which means your device successfully connected to the Odin tool.
However, if your device not connecting properly to the PC, then you won’t see the Added massage into the Odin tool, So in this case, you need to recheck the USB cable and restart your PC once. and then go to the device manager and check your device driver there.
- After that, click on the “Start” button.
- Now, wait until the flashing TWRP file finished.
- Once finished, You need to boot your device to the recovery menu. by pressing following keys.
Boot into TWRP Recovery
- Press and hold the Volume down and power to power of your device.
- Once the power of your device successfully, then press and hold the Volume UP + Power key together, until you see the “TWRP logo” on your device.
- Then check you have successfully installed the TWRP recovery on your device, then you need to install the Root file to ROOT Samsung Galaxy A20.
- Now there you will see “Swipe to more modifications”. (See Below image)
- After that, tap on the “Wipe” tab on the TWRP recovery screen.
- Then, tap on “Format Data”.
- After that, type “Yes” from there.
- Now, wait to finish the “Format Data”.
- Then connect the USB cable once again and copy the Magisk manager and RMM Bypass state file on your device.
- In case, your device not detected on PC, then go back to the main screen of TWRP recovery and then go to the “Mount” option and enable “Mount USB Storage” there.
- All done, now follow the final step.
Root Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-A105)
- Now, tap on the “Install” tab on Recovery menu.
- After that, locate the Magisk manager and RMM Bypass state file there.
- Then tap on the Magisk Manager and install the Magisk Manager from there.
- Swipe to confirm the installation of “Magisk_Manager.zip”.
Note:- If you are a fan of Super SU manager then you can go with Super SU also.
- Once Magisk manager installation is completed then go back to the folder once again and select and install the RMM State Bypass.zip by following the same Magisk manager installation process.
- Once finish then tap on the “Wipe Cache/Dalvik”.
- After that, tap on the “Reboot System”.
- Wait for reboot your device.
- Once reboot complete.
- Open the “menu” and check there “Magisk Manager” is successfully installed on your phone.
Conclusion of Root Samsung Galaxy A10
I think all of you found the complete tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 (SM-A105). In case if you are still stuck on following some steps or could not understand relating this topic then you can let us know in the comment section. Or if you have any query regarding this topic then you can also let us know in the comment section I can solve your problem as soon as possible. you can also check other some tutorials if you like it.